- Renewables Networking Platform
- Energy, Renewables, EU Project
- Brand Identity, Logo Design & Website
- RNP is 4-year project initiated in March 2017 by 7 EU organisations EUFORES, ECOFYS, EREF, Technische Universitat Wien, Fraunhofer ISI, Eclareon, Energy Cities) and supported by the European Commission. The objective is to create a joint networking platform to support interaction between organisations active in renewable energy and the EU institutions.
- I was approached by a client to create an eye-catching logo and a new visual identity for their EU renewables project, with the specific askgreen colours! The look and design had to be in line with the EU institutions' design guidelines, but have its own distinct visual identity.
My design design has developed through successive collaborative iterations. The key element was the shape of European Parliament’ hemicycle as a nod to close cooperation between the project partners and the supporting institutions. I used a blue-purple colour palette to create a distinct identity. The logo works well as a complete unit, but also a standalone icon or wordmark.
The visual identity of the website is closely aligned to the EU design, just like the logo, with the aim to create crisp, contemporary look. I developed the site in collaboration with www.sigma.ink.